Set Patterns 2














Set Patterns 2 - [laudestudio]

4 Floral Patterns » 2 ZigZag Patterns » 1 Mix Blue Pattern 

The original images aren’t mine.
Conversion to pattern made by me [laudestudio]
All 7 patterns are in fabric label. 
Only Sims3pack available. 
Don’t claim as your own or re-upload.


Download Pattern 1

Download Pattern 2

Download Pattern 3

Download Pattern 4

Download Pattern 5

Download Pattern 6

Download Pattern 7


Testing Shoot - Not All

DOWNLOAD ALL THE PATTERNS (ALTERNATIVE LINK)




0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Total Visitors Since 28/03/2014

Flag Counter

Where you can find me

MY TUMBLR:

MY SIMS 3 PAGE:

MY SIMS 3 STUDIO:

Meet The Author

Hi! I'm a Young Woman from Portugal. I'm playing sims since 2002 (I play all the 3 versions.) Now I only play sims 3. I share my creations since the start of sims 3 (1st on the oficial community site and now in tumblr and in this blog). I always loved fashion and therefore decided to start making some clothes for my sims, then I decided to share it with everyone. So, in this blog you can find all the cc I've create so far.