O Abrigo [The Shelter]



    O Abrigo [The Shelter] - [laudestudio]

    Type: Residencial Lot;
    1 bedroom for 1 sim | 1 bathroom
    Perfect for a supernatural sim. Witch or fairy… or anyone that like to be alone in a isolated place.
    Loz Size: 15x10
    Sims3pack format available.
    CC free.
    Don’t claim as your own or re-upload this house. 

    I find this little house so charming… If you want you can convert it to a community lot and use it as a shelter (that is what “abrigo” means)… (It’s a old lot that i made some months ago)

    Expansion/Stuff Packs:
    World Adventures
    Ambitions
    Late Night 
    Generations
    Pets
    Supernatural
    University Life

    Store Itens Used:













    0 comentários:

    Enviar um comentário

     

    Total Visitors Since 28/03/2014

    Flag Counter

    Where you can find me

    MY TUMBLR:

    MY SIMS 3 PAGE:

    MY SIMS 3 STUDIO:

    Meet The Author

    Hi! I'm a Young Woman from Portugal. I'm playing sims since 2002 (I play all the 3 versions.) Now I only play sims 3. I share my creations since the start of sims 3 (1st on the oficial community site and now in tumblr and in this blog). I always loved fashion and therefore decided to start making some clothes for my sims, then I decided to share it with everyone. So, in this blog you can find all the cc I've create so far.